21 November 2018

Hello guys. This is forshire. I know you haven't heard from me in a long time. I been very busy in my personal life. Besides that "team bfme" joined the "bfme reforged" project. So our focus on there. But dont worry, i will try to release bfme1-2 editons for last time.
I am here to say;
1- I will broadcast next sunday (20:00 GMT+1) "2v2 500$Tournament" Final game. Just like old days 
2- After that i will try to release new BFME2 edition which is free from deamon tools. I think i will be able to release it before xmas.
3- Also i will release a new BFME1 edition. İt will have HD support.
See you at livestream.

Turkish: Arkadaşlar önümüzdeki pazar günü 2vs2 turnuvasının finalini canlı yayın yapacağım. Ne kadar fazla türk olursa yayında o kadar fazla türkçe konuşmaya çalışacağım.